the launch pad for all sorts of info...maybe

Sunday, September 26, 2004

more photos!

Ok, so I got a few more photos downloaded and am starting to get the hang of this web blog thing (slowly). Work is going well, I am getting together an abstract for a conference in November, I will be giving two talks, one is on my thesis work (see the alaska fish page) and the other is on the work we did this summer in Nome. Specifically I am giving a presentation on the diet of juvenile chum salmon. Oh, I also just bought a whitewater kayak...so hopefully I will get in the pool tomorrow and wednesday to work on a roll then head out to a river before they all ice up, which may just happen because we got 6" of snow in Anchorage saturday! Hopefully a sign of the winter to come. To see the other Cina photos just click on the archive list on the right.
Cheers,
Ben

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home